miércoles, 25 de julio de 2007

unit 12

Conversation


What´s the matter?



  1. Friend: Lissette

  2. Sick: Endrina

  3. secretary: Alexandre

  4. Sick: Rafael

  5. Doctor: Andreína.

Part 1.


1. Hi, how are you?

2. I don´t feel good.

1. Why? what´s the matter?

2. I have a terrible headeache.

1. oh, I´m sorry to hear that. why don´t you go to the doctor?

2. ok, I´m going to the doctor.



Part 2.

3. Hello, Good afternoon can I help you?

2. Yes, please! I wanna talk to the doctor.

3. You have to paid first twenty thousand bs, and them you can see the doctor but now you have to wait.

2. ok.


Part 3.

4. Hello endrina, how are you?

2. Hi, I don´t feel good, I have a terrible headache.

4. Oh, I´m sorry, I have a headache too, I´m waiting for the doctor.

2. Yeah, me too.



Part 4.

5. Hello! What´s your name?

2. Endrina

5. endrina, what´s the matter?

2. I have a headache, It´s hurts a lot.

5. Ok, I´m going to give you a medication, you have to take it until next week and them you come back because i have to ckeck you. ok?

2. Ok, bye, see you next week.

5. Ok, bye, take care.



Part 5.

5. Alexander!!!!

3. What´s wrong?

5. Next!


Part 6.

5. Hello, What´s your name?

4. Rafael.

5. Rafael, how are you? what´s the matter?

4. Well doctor, I have a headache and an earache.

5. Oh, well let me see. ok I´m going to give you a parcel for the headache and an ibuprofenofor the earache you have to take the medications, for two weeks. ok?

4. Ok doctor, thank you so much!

5. You´re welcome. bye take care!

4.Ok bye.

No hay comentarios: