miércoles, 18 de julio de 2007

Welcome!!




Welcome to my blog!



Hi, my name is Andreina but everybody calls me Andrea. I’m from Maracaibo, originally, I’m 17 years old and I study laws at URBE. I live with my family in Maracaibo in Cº2 district Simon Bolivar.

I love music, dancing, go shopping, go to the movies, studying English and Laws, talking on the phone with my boyfriend and friends. I like rice with chicken, soup, hamburgers and pizza. And I love my family, my boyfriend and my country.

I hate onions, smoking, listening ballenato, violence, war, injustice, getting up early on the weekend, and clean the patio.

My dream is to travel around the world, visit Europe and Japan. Of course I want to graduate from Laws school and be a good lawyer. And be a civile teacher. I’d love to work in a buffet to lawyer and buy a beautiful house, get married and start a family.

My opinion about English, I love to learn new languages. I did a course in Weser International Center because I think English is very important. I watch T.V in English, it’s a good exercise. I can write and speak well but I need to practice more. I hope can learn more about English.

1 comentario:

MissVincent dijo...

Hi!!!how are you? i read your blog and i hate vegetables too and i love fast food too.we have a lot of things in common.So i hope that you never change and take care!Have a very nice year!
WITH LOVE ENDRINA!!!