miércoles, 25 de julio de 2007

unit 9

Food pyramid




Food I like, rice, cereal, crackers, bread, chicken, fish, beef, tomatoes, potatoes, lettuce, carrots, potato chips, cream, butter, eggs and salad.



Food I don´t like, broccoli and pasta.



Food I eat that´s good for me, grains, fruit and some vegetables.



Food I don´t eat that´s good for me, vegetables, fish, milk and yogurt.



I eat a little of, milk, beans, nuts, yogurt, mangoes, fish, vegetables and onion.


I eat some of, carrots, cereal, lettuce, oranges, strawberries, apples, eggs, oil, butter, pasta, modles, cokacola, juice, candy, hot dogs, hamburgers and pizza.



I eat a lot of, rice and arepas, chicken, beef, tomatoes, potatoes, bread, chesse, potatoes chips, pastelitos, tequeños and empanadas.


I need to eat more, vegetables, fruits and milk.


I need to eat less, fats, pastelitos, empanadas and tequeños.


In the morning sometimes I have breakfast; bread or arepas with chesse and turkey and juice.


At noon, I often have lunch, rice with chicken or beef, and sometimes I eat pasta.


And at night, I often have dinner, bread with cheese and turkey. I never eat pasta in this time.

No hay comentarios: