miércoles, 25 de julio de 2007

unit 10

My talent show.







My talent show is make manualities with foami and fine cardboars.
I make this work to special occasions, to give or to me.

It´s easy I need things that I can buy in a papelery.


The materials that I need are:

I can make change purse, picture frames, adornomet to the refrigerator, boxs with foami, and souvenir.

The procedure to this work is the following one;

Organizing the materials,

  • Making the patrons of each piece of the figure.
  • Drawing each piece in the foami.
  • Triming each piece.
  • Doing the desing that you want of each piece with the markers.
  • Sticking each piece and forming the figure.

It´s very easy, It´s my best ability and I like these.

1 comentario:

Maria de los Angeles dijo...

hi! also like me to my to work with foami, you to make many things, but I also make decorations for parties and all that can make with my creativity!!!