viernes, 3 de agosto de 2007

Unit 14

My last weekend



Friday at night.



I went to the movie theater with my boyfriend. We watched ahora son trece, then we ate hamburgers chicken, in burgen king. Fianly we come back to my house.


Saturday

In the morning, I stay at home, I cleaned the house and I did the laundry.
In the afternoon, I study for an english test with a friend.
In the evening, I went to my cosin`s party, I danced and I ate much.



Sunday

In the morning, I went to the church with my family and then we took breakfast. Then, we visit my grandparents.


In the afternoon, we came back to my house and I stuided for a sociology test, them,my boyfreind visit me.
In the evening, I took dinner with my boyfrined.


I had an excellent weekend, I like my last weekend, because, I went to the movie theater, I went to a party ­and I did interesting and importants things. And I stay with my boyfriend and my family.

No hay comentarios: